2K views

Paid for Express Shipping, and I did Not receive my package on time. When I opened my package, I did Not receive all my purchased items (Missing: was a top and a skirt). Ordered 4 items, total. --Didn't realize that was a huge complicated order. When I tried on the actual items I received, they were not designed the same way that they show them on their website. Returning the clothes is not an option because they are in China, and they will not accommodate you for the shipping fee. Their policy: On any return, the customer will only receive 85% back on purchase. This company does not have any official contact number for customer service. They have email. When I finally received a reply through email, it was someone's personal email account through a Hotmail web address. -weird and sketchy. Their answer to my solution, if the shipping cost should cost to much to return, I should: "If you don’t like or satisfy with this item, maybe you could present or sell it to your family or friends" -said Cichic Sales Employee.

Photo: The white jumpsuit has a see-through piece for the midsection where lace patterns are connecting the clothing. The midsection was the reason why I bought it in the first place, to show a hint of my tummy not my nipples. I do not have large ***. But the white triangles on top of the midsection only covered my shoulders and armpits and the midsection showed my ***. There was no way adjusting the garment to cover them. -ridiculous

Please, please do not waste your time or money on the company Cichic. You will lose both entities.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of cichic skirt. Cichic needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cichic skirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cichic.

Had an Experience with Cichic?

Comments

You could put on a camiosole or a tank top, if that helps. :-)

Now I'm a nervous wreck!!!Ordered two shirts over a month ago.

Got an email two days later order being processed & money was deducted from my account before the email!!! Still waiting on order! Sent two emails to customer service...no reply!!!

Used debit card to pay!Time to CANCIL card!!!!

I didn't receive all of my items either.

Thank you. You saved me from making a huge mistake.