Cichic - This Company Lies and Steals

Paid for Express Shipping, and I did Not receive my package on time. When I opened my package, I did Not receive all my purchased items (Missing: was a top and a skirt). Ordered 4 items, total. --Didn't realize that was a huge complicated order. When I tried on the actual items I received, they were not designed the same way that they show them on their website. Returning the clothes is not an option because they are in China, and they will not accommodate you for the shipping fee. Their policy: On any return, the customer will only receive 85% back on purchase. This company does not have any official contact number for customer service. They have email. When I finally received a reply through email, it was someone's personal email account through a Hotmail web address. -weird and sketchy. Their answer to my solution, if the shipping cost should cost to much to return, I should: "If you don’t like or satisfy with this item, maybe you could present or sell it to your family or friends" -said Cichic Sales Employee.

Photo: The white jumpsuit has a see-through piece for the midsection where lace patterns are connecting the clothing. The midsection was the reason why I bought it in the first place, to show a hint of my tummy not my nipples. I do not have large ***. But the white triangles on top of the midsection only covered my shoulders and armpits and the midsection showed my ***. There was no way adjusting the garment to cover them. -ridiculous

Please, please do not waste your time or money on the company Cichic. You will lose both entities.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 9 Yes 9 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 31 #1166903

You could put on a camiosole or a tank top, if that helps. :-)

Apr 04 #1139330

Now I'm a nervous wreck!!! Ordered two shirts over a month ago. Got an email two days later order being processed & money was deducted from my account before the email!!! Still waiting on order! Sent two emails to customer reply!!! Used debit card to pay! Time to CANCIL card!!!!

Mar 17 #1129322

I didn't receive all of my items either.

Feb 07 #1107806

Thank you. You saved me from making a huge mistake.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Cichic. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Cichic.
Filing a new complaint about