2.1

I ordered a dress over a month ago and was given tracking number but that seems to not even matter since my package hasn't even moved or had any shipping updates in weeks. I have emailed the company SEVERAL times to see what is going on and get the same basic response they most likely send to everyone.

I have not received the item yet even though I was told it would be here in 15 days and there was no need for me to pay for express shipping to get it by the certain date I needed it. I guess I am glad I didn't pay for it because it probably would not have even shipped faster.

I have also read several reviews saying the items come in a different color then what is shown on the website so lets just cross our fingers and hope that does not happen to me but I am not feeling so lucky right now. Save yourself and your money and do not buy from this scam company!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Cichic. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cichic to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cichic and cichic shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments