These people or whoever they are will surly pay by the grace of god you did the wrong one. Up chic when you mess with me you idiots you think you won but you will see whats gonna happen to you all do not ever ever ever buy from these people i should have read reviews before i purchased any thing from them trust me trust me please ive ordered a yellow skirt on july 7 of 2017 ) and still have nit recieved it yet i contacted them they say only one sentence in their emai chichi will get back with you over and over i have emailed them 60 ) times still the same *** messaage come on people you know i will never see my item just be ontest about the situation you poor patheic liars you know what you are doing so i go before i emailed them and i made anonther order when i ordered the skirt gave them time to send the skirt then ordered two more items the stinky evil doers money loving scammers ...

Said that my order did not go through called my bank my bank says yes .. it did go through what liars are they so i emai them back and they said oh yes it did go through but it was pending so anonther lie they made up ..

Well now my order is saying on hold what kind of trashy company is this a buch of undertakers losers so i emailed them back said dont want your trash just put my funds back on my card . or you will see and im sticking to my word lord forgive me but somewhere they absoulty thought i got off track and forgot oh no not me i dont give up not to scammers you scammed the wrong lady so if you are thinking or even suggesting to order from these idiots please dont you will be really sorry because you will be like me gonna hunt them down no matter what it takes i got a lot of pull trust me chchic you are going down to the ground now take these words to your grave may god speed be with you all

Product or Service Mentioned: Cichic Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 06, 2017.

Comments