Ordered on the 3rd of Dec it is now the 30th and it hasn't even shipped yet and per their email I shouldn't even expect it to ship until after the new year.I have emailed multiple times and they say its a processing thing.

That I need to give it more time. If you do make the mistake of ordering from them buy for next season because the item you need now won't ever come on time. I was told it take 8 business days to process the order when you place it then it takes another 15 business days to get it shipped then you have to wait for the shipping time.

If this is how they do business why isn't it on the website to let you know it will take so long.If Id know we would have ordered these Christmas presents at back to school time.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of cichic shipping service. Cichic needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cichic shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cichic.

Had an Experience with Cichic?

Comments

Cichic - Skirt Review from Summerville, South Carolina Cichic "You will not get what is pictured. I ordered a layered, fluffy tulle skirt, but when I received it, it was a piece of cotton fabric with two layers of..." Read more Cichic - Delivery Service Review from Memphis, Tennessee Cichic "I ordered this dress on August 4th 16 i also paid for 3 to 8 day shipping. Todays date is August 19th and i still haven't gotten my they will..." Read more Cichic - Review in Footwear and Clothing category Cichic "This company, take pictures on internet and advertise. I ordered naketano brand and received fake products, which were not even finished to be sewed. I ordered 4 products and only..." Read more Cichic - Not as pictured to say the least Cichic "I wish I had read the reviews for that website before. Obviously I'm not the only one who got ripped off. it was supposed to be a 3/4 length cardigan..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more