I purchased a blue and white floral dress online.Money was taken out of my account.
I watched my mailbox for months witing for it to arrive and it never did. I emailed the company explaining the problem that it had been months and I didn't recieve my order and would like a refund at this point. My email was never answered, money was never refunded, and I never did recieve the dress I so much wanted.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY IT IS A TOTAL SCAM!!!!
I could not find the exact dress but its simular to the one below.Execpt it had tulle under the skirt and wasn't shorts.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is some B.S I ordered a fluffy tulle skirt and also paid for express delivery to receive it between 7 to 15 days and I never received it on..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "We saved all our pennies about a year or so; then dialed up the phone 8 -6 -6 -4 - F E L D C O. Neil was..."
- "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...."
- "I purchased Indique Tahitian Wave 24' 3 weeks ago and had it installed. When it came it was excited because of the packaging and the few reviews I saw about..."