138 Wangfujing St, DongDan, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China, 100005

Placed an order on Feb 23, 2017 and chose the expedited of 8-15 days.It is March 17th, 2017.

I am not able to track my order as the last date of activity was March 10th. They have automated responses for emails. I paid more for shipping for no reason. I am not sure of how the quality will be like on this item, but I am very upset because I ordered this way in advance for a cruise for my birthday.

Overall the site is deceiving and they are there just for your money.No customer service and hardly no English based on the wording of the automated responses and earlier tracking was in China.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Time it is taking for delivery.

Had an Experience with Cichic?

Comments

Cichic - This Company Lies and Steals Cichic "Paid for Express Shipping, and I did Not receive my package on time. When I opened my package, I did Not receive all my purchased items (Missing: was a top..." Read more Cichic - Customer Care Review Cichic "Going to CANCEL my order from www.cichic.com that I placed yesterday IMMEDIATELY after reading reviews of FRAUD all over the Internet as well as bloggers sharing their horrible experiences with..." Read more Cichic - Delivery Service Review from Memphis, Tennessee Cichic "I ordered this dress on August 4th 16 i also paid for 3 to 8 day shipping. Todays date is August 19th and i still haven't gotten my they will..." Read more Cichic - Shipping Service Review Cichic "Buyer beware!!! I'm reporting this site to numerous agencies. Ordered this dress in Feb and nothing, not even a tracking that's valid. I sent a note and the sent me..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more