Featured Not resolved

You will not get what is pictured.I ordered a layered, fluffy tulle skirt, but when I received it, it was a piece of cotton fabric with two layers of tulle that had un-hemmed edges.

It was see through. I initially reached out to the company via email bc that's the only option given, and after several days was told their phones didn't work, so I would have to discuss my concern through email only.

I replied with my worries and got no response.It's definitely a company that steals pictures from other clothing lines, and scams customers into buying their poorly made versions.

Pictured is what I wanted vs what I received

This person wrote the review because of not as described of cichic skirt from Cichic and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cichic to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cichic for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cichic?

Comments