Cichic Skirt Review from Summerville, South Carolina
You will not get what is pictured.I ordered a layered, fluffy tulle skirt, but when I received it, it was a piece of cotton fabric with two layers of tulle that had un-hemmed edges.
It was see through. I initially reached out to the company via email bc that's the only option given, and after several days was told their phones didn't work, so I would have to discuss my concern through email only.
I replied with my worries and got no response.It's definitely a company that steals pictures from other clothing lines, and scams customers into buying their poorly made versions.
Pictured is what I wanted vs what I received
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This is some B.S I ordered a fluffy tulle skirt and also paid for express delivery to receive it between 7 to 15 days and I never received it on..."
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "I ordered the lace up the back tan boots and had them ship to the store when I got there to pick them up wrong boots wrong size wrong color..."
- "I had my grandaughter's hair done on 12 Aug 15. She wanted Blue ends and I was told no problem it could be done and they had done this..."
- "420 Azalea Square Blvd Summerville, SC. With Christmas next week, my husband went for a trim and received a shaved head. He knew it looked bad and almost..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."