Cichic Skirt Review from Summerville, South Carolina
You will not get what is pictured.I ordered a layered, fluffy tulle skirt, but when I received it, it was a piece of cotton fabric with two layers of tulle that had un-hemmed edges.
It was see through. I initially reached out to the company via email bc that's the only option given, and after several days was told their phones didn't work, so I would have to discuss my concern through email only.
I replied with my worries and got no response.It's definitely a company that steals pictures from other clothing lines, and scams customers into buying their poorly made versions.
Pictured is what I wanted vs what I received
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..."
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I ordered a bathing suit from them over 2 months ago, it took 6 weeks to recieve it and when I finally did it was a piece of trash! I..."
- "I purchased a set of Freedom Gourmet Cookware Pans back in April of this year from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse. My pan handles have bent downward, and the bottom of the pan..."
- "I ordered the lace up the back tan boots and had them ship to the store when I got there to pick them up wrong boots wrong size wrong color..."