Cichic Skirt Review from Saint Louis, Missouri

27 of 47 Cichic reviews

I ordered a tribal African print cropped top with a matching maxi skirt on June 28th, 2016 for $37.84. I was going on vacation on July 10th, so I paid an extra $17.00 for expedited shipping (5-8) days. This was ample time for an extra 3-4 days for processing. I sent two emails on July 1st and 2nd inquiring about the status. I asked when would the order would ship because I payed for expedited shipping but the order was still processing. No response to either email. On July 8th, 9 business days after I placed the order, the order was STILL processing!! I did not receive my order until July 15th- 15 business days after I placed the order.

When I finally got my order, I could tell that Cichic was a low quality company. The return label said it came from China- BIG mistake. It came packaged in a flat gray plastic package, with no receipt, return policy, nothing. The garment itself was very noticeably different from the picture on the Cichic website (the first photo I uploaded). The fabric looked faded and much thinner, the skirt wasn't pleated and full like the picture, the top was much too small and fitted unevenly, and the skirt was missing pockets. I was furious! I went back to the website to look at the picture again and ironically enough, there were two other pictures added (the 2nd & 3rd pictures I uploaded) that looked exactly like the items I had actually received, but nothing like the original picture. How convenient!

I still never got a response to my emails and I was never reimbursed for the extra shipping I paid for. I would really like to be reimbursed for the entire purchase actually.

It was a horrible experience. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

10107481998
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #886318 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cichic? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
27 of 47 Cichic reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Cichic. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Cichic.
Filing a new complaint about
×