1.1K views
2.8

I ordered a tribal African print cropped top with a matching maxi skirt on June 28th, 2016 for $37.84. I was going on vacation on July 10th, so I paid an extra $17.00 for expedited shipping (5-8) days. This was ample time for an extra 3-4 days for processing. I sent two emails on July 1st and 2nd inquiring about the status. I asked when would the order would ship because I payed for expedited shipping but the order was still processing. No response to either email. On July 8th, 9 business days after I placed the order, the order was STILL processing!! I did not receive my order until July 15th- 15 business days after I placed the order.

When I finally got my order, I could tell that Cichic was a low quality company. The return label said it came from China- BIG mistake. It came packaged in a flat gray plastic package, with no receipt, return policy, nothing. The garment itself was very noticeably different from the picture on the Cichic website (the first photo I uploaded). The fabric looked faded and much thinner, the skirt wasn't pleated and full like the picture, the top was much too small and fitted unevenly, and the skirt was missing pockets. I was furious! I went back to the website to look at the picture again and ironically enough, there were two other pictures added (the 2nd & 3rd pictures I uploaded) that looked exactly like the items I had actually received, but nothing like the original picture. How convenient!

I still never got a response to my emails and I was never reimbursed for the extra shipping I paid for. I would really like to be reimbursed for the entire purchase actually.

It was a horrible experience. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of cichic skirt from Cichic and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cichic to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cichic for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cichic?

Comments