This is some B.S I ordered a fluffy tulle skirt and also paid for express delivery to receive it between 7 to 15 days and I never received it on time, plus the skirt was nothing like the picture...if you could picture a Tutu that was what I didnt receive...and I want my money back...these sights are garbage they come from china and are poorly made but designed to take your hard earned money.I received it today 04/04/2016 stuffed in my mailbox in a wrapped poorly sealed bag which had some kind of grit and grim on it.

I am sooo!

Pissed but I better get my money back.This is highway robbery and false advertisment.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of cichic skirt from Cichic and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cichic to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cichic for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cichic?

Comments